In compliance with the health law dated 5 August and published on 8 August, see below for information on application of the health pass in our establishment from 9 August 2021.
The Health Pass is obligatory for guests.
What is the Health Pass? Digital or printed proof of one of the following three health precautions:
- Complete vaccination
- Results of a negative test dated less than 72 hours ago
- Results of a positive PCR or lateral flow test demonstrating recovery from Covid-19 at least 11 days before, and dated less than 6 months ago.
The Health Pass is compulsory for all guests from 8 August 2021 where establishments proposes a dining room, communal areas, shared kitchen, swimming pool, wellness facility etc. This applies to guesthouses, self-catering accommodation for groups, campsites, holiday resorts and self-catering accommodation with communal swimming pools.
The Health Pass is required from 30 September for people aged 12 to 17.
Your hosts wear a mask and respect social distance of at least one metre.
Entrance to the rooms is possible through the main entrance or through the garden/pool entrance to avoid contact with other guests as much as possible.
Masks are no longer required in our communal areas since the Health Pass was made compulsory.
- Rooms and bathrooms are disinfected daily.
- Rooms are aired as much as possible.
- The laundry is washed at minimum 60°.
- We have five guest rooms. Wherever possible and depending on the number of guests, new guests will be attributed rooms that were not occupied on the same day.
- No more than six people at a time.
- served in the dining room or in the guest’s room depending on guest numbers.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you and to ensure you have a marvellous stay despite these rather special conditions.
We hope to see you soon!